Mgr. Piotr Błoński, Ph.D.
Tel: 58 563 4769, email@example.com, Room: 3.009Research interests
- Magnetic properties of nanostructured materials.
- Physico-chemical properties of bare and adsorbate covered solid surfaces.
- 2002 – 2006 - Ph.D. Doctor of Physical Sciences. University of Wroclaw, Poland. Doctoral thesis distinguished by the Faculty of Physics and Astronomy Council, University of Wroclaw.
- 2000 – 2002 - M.Sc. Master's Degree in Experimental Physics, University of Wroclaw.
- 1997 – 2000 - B.Sc. Bachelor's Degree in Physics Methods in Natural Sciences and Medicine, University of Wroclaw.
- 2015 – onwards - assistant professor, Regional Centre of Advanced Technologies and Materials, Department of Physical Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Palacký University, Olomouc
- 2012 – 2015 - Scientific Collaborator, Institute of Nuclear Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Krakow.
- 2012 – 2014 - Freelance Researcher, Computational Materials Physics, University of Vienna.
- 2011, 2012 - Post-doctoral Researcher, Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ), Tarragona.
- 2007 – 2011 - Post-doctoral Researcher, Computational Materials Physics, University of Vienna.
- 2007 – Assistant, Institute of Experimental Physics, University of Wroclaw.
- 2004, 2005 - Marie-Curie Research Fellowship of the EU Commission, Computational Materials Physics, University of Vienna.
- 2004 - EU-financed ATOMCAD Network, Dept. of Applied Physics, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg.
- 2003 – Bogoliubov-Infeld Program, Joint Institute of Nuclear Research, Dubna.
- Bakandritsos A, Pykal M, Blonski P, Jakubec P, Chronopoulos DD, Poláková K, Georgakilas V, Cepe K, Tomanec O, Ranc V, Bourlinos AB, Zbořil R, Otyepka M: Cyanographene and Graphene Acid - Emerging Derivatives Enabling High-Yield and Selective Functionalization of Graphene. ACS Nano, 11(3), 2982–2991, 2017. (DOI)
- Blonski P, Otyepka M: First-principles study of the mechanism of wettability transition of defective graphene. Nanotechnology, 28(6), 064003, 2017. (DOI)
- Blonski P, Tuček J, Sofer Z, Mazánek V, Petr M, Pumera M, Otyepka M, Zbořil R: Doping with Graphitic Nitrogen Triggers Ferromagnetism in Graphene. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 139(8), 3171–3180, 2017. (DOI)
- Tuček J, Holá K, Bourlinos AB, Blonski P, Bakandritsos A, Ugolotti J, Dubecký M, Karlický F, Ranc V, Cepe K, Otyepka M, Zbořil R: Room temperature organic magnets derived from sp3 functionalized graphene. Nat. Commun., 8, 14525 , 2017. (DOI)
- Tuček J, Blonski P, Sofer Z, Šimek P, Petr M, Pumera M, Otyepka M, Zbořil R: Sulfur Doping Induces Strong Ferromagnetic Ordering in Graphene: Effect of Concentration and Substitution Mechanism. Adv. Mater., 28(25), 5045–5053, 2016. (DOI)