Doctoral Board of Physical Chemistry Study Programme
Faculty of Science, Palacký University received accreditation for a four-year doctoral study programme of Physical chemistry (studied in Czech and English) from the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports valid since 1/8/2015. The accreditation of the three-year doctoral study programme had been prolonged till 31/10/2014 just to enable to finish the studies to those who studied in this programme.
The members of doctoral board of Physical chemistry (study programme 1404V001) was approved by Science Board of Faculty of Science on 9/10/2013.
Doctoral Board of Physical Chemistry
- Chairman: prof. Ing. Pavel Hobza, DrSc., FRSC – Faculty of Science, Palacký University, Olomouc and Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry, Prague
- Deputy Chairman: prof. RNDr. Michal Otyepka, Ph.D. - Faculty of Science, Palacký University, Olomouc
- prof. Martin Hof, DrSc. - J. Heyrovký Institute of Physical Chemistry, The Czech Academy of Sciences in Prague
- doc. RNDr. Libor Kvítek, Ph.D. - Faculty of Science, Palacký University, Olomouc
- prof. Ing. Lubomír Lapčík, Ph.D. – Faculty of Technology, Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- doc. RNDr. Oldřich Vrána, CSc. - Biophysical Institute, The Czech Academy of Sciences, Brno
- prof. RNDr. Radek Zbořil, Ph.D. - Faculty of Science, Palacký University, Olomouc
Further information concerning doctoral study programme and topics of Ph.D. theses are available here.